Comparing Zoho And GSuite: Which Tool Is Best For Your Business
When choosing the right suite of tools for your business, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Different businesses have different needs and requirements and therefore require different solutions.
Comparing Zoho and GSuite can help you decide which suite of tools is best for your business. Both suites offer a variety of features that can be tailored to meet the needs of any business. Both suites provide comprehensive features that can help businesses increase efficiency and productivity, from collaboration tools to productivity apps.
We will make simple comparisons in terms of pricing, features, usability, customer support, and more, so you can decide which is best for your business.
A Feature-By-Feature Comparison Of Zoho And Gsuite
As technology changes, the modern workplace is changing rapidly to accommodate the needs of an increasingly remote workforce. This evolution has dramatically shifted how businesses operate, from implementing new communication tools and collaboration platforms to introducing flexible work policies.
As businesses continue to embrace these changes, they are finding that they can increase their productivity and create a more inclusive and engaging workplace for their employees.
To help businesses achieve this, many are turning to advanced technologies such as cloud-based collaboration tools and AI-driven virtual assistants that enable teams to work together from any device or location. By utilising these solutions, businesses can help ensure their employees have the tools for successful remote collaboration. Zoho and Gsuite are two of these effective communication tools that each provide their own different set of services.
Zoho is a powerful and innovative cloud-based CRM software that helps business owners automate tasks, provide better customer experiences, and increase efficiency. With its intuitive interface, it streamlines the way businesses manage customer relationships and automates sales processes.
By using Zoho, businesses can easily keep track of leads, track customer activities, and effectively manage their sales pipeline. Moreover, it provides real-time analytics to help business owners make smarter decisions.
Zoho is divided into three categories. These include Office Productivity, Team Collaboration, and Unified Communication.
The Office Productivity features:
- Writer: This is a tool for collaborative writing. It enables you to share documents, leave comments, track changes and stay on top of any revisions made.
- Sheet: Create charts and data visualisations easily with this spreadsheet tool. Also, you can automate complex calculations.
- Show: This presentation software provides a great way to create visually engaging, interactive presentations with plenty of personalisation possibilities.
The Team Collaboration Category features:
- WorkDrive: A remote content collaboration tool that efficiently stores, manages and shares files with teams or individuals.
- ShowTime: This online platform is dedicated to digital training and education. You can easily create interactive presentations and track learners’ progress.
- Meeting: Streaming audio and video, screen sharing, and webinars are all included in this web conferencing application.
Lastly, the Unified Communication Category features:
- Mail: This web-based email hosting service offers 30GB of storage space per user for the standard plan. It includes email groups, folder sharing, active sync, and domain alias, amongst many other effective features.
- Cliq: With this feature, you can set up group chats and topic-driven channels. You can also do audio and video call.
- Connect: This feature makes creating their social intranet easy for an organisation. Employees can communicate, collaborate and share files effortlessly via one platform. Custom channels can be created for smaller teams who prefer privacy.
Gsuite is revolutionising the way we work. It exudes numerous apps developed to promote workplace productivity, collaboration and communication. From video conferencing tools to document-sharing services, Google Workspace offers users the ultimate suite of tools to do the job efficiently.
Like Zoho Workplace, Gsuite provides a comprehensive suite of features that make it easy for businesses to collaborate and communicate in real time.
Gsuite offers apps such as:
- Google Docs: A web-based processor that provides instantaneous document sharing, editing, and collaboration.
- Google Sheets: These are cloud spreadsheets perfect for businesses that must collaborate on documents quickly, keep track of changes as they happen and use data-driven ideas to make informed decisions.
- Google Slides: Online presentation software that offers premade slide designs and real-time editing.
- Google Drive: Efficient file storage software that allows efficient organisation and access to shared files from a particular domain.
- Google Meet: A secure, enterprise-level video and voice conferencing platform with integrated chat and calendar features.
- Gmail: An email hosting service with various features such as recall sent an email, email forwarding/routing, active sync, email notifications, scheduled emails, email snoozing, offline accessibility, and many more!
- Forums: With this survey administration software, you can create surveys and questionnaires that suit your specific needs. It allows you to choose questions from a wide range of options and rearrange them to fit your requirements.
- Sites: This no-code development software offers various themes to create unique websites.
- App Script: Allows you to build your own applications in Gsuite.
- Cloud Search: This intelligent search functionality allows for extensive search across all Gsuite content.
- Admin: This centralised administration software allows effective management with user accessibility on different devices and creates further security settings.
- Endpoint: Allows for agentless endpoint management. This is to keep track of and safeguard company data.
- Vault: Simple archiving and eDiscovery platform that allows users to approve data retention policies for various Gsuite apps.
- Work Insights: Is a reporting tool that makes use of data visualisations and metrics to display your organisation’s Gsuite usage.
Pros Of Using Zoho
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Offers a free trial
- Good security and privacy
- Supports 23 languages that, include Chinese, English, and Arabic
- Simple set-up for individual email accounts and groups
- It allows integration with other 3rd party applications
- Managing multiple email addresses from a custom domain is simplified and streamlined.
Pros Of Using G Suite
- User friendly
- Allows for easy compatibility to connect data to Google sites
- Efficient storage capacity
- Fully cloud-based
- Has excellent technical support as it includes its own knowledge base, training certifications, and customer support forums.
- Effective productivity tools
Regarding cloud-based office suites, Zoho Workplace and G Suite are two of the most popular options. Both are equipped with various features to help you get work done more efficiently, but they come with different price tags and offer different levels of privacy protection.
While Zoho Workplace is certainly the more affordable option and earns points for its focus on privacy, others say that users get more out of their money with Google Workspace, which offers a greater range of features than its counterpart.
At the end of the day, your decision ultimately depends on what better suits your company’s needs.
Does Zoho integrate with G Suite?
Yes, it does.
Zoho CRM and Google Workspace are great for businesses to reduce manual work and increase efficiency. With their seamless integration, all your emails, files, and tasks will be in one place- saving you time and giving you more energy to focus on other important things.
How secure are G Suite and Zoho?
Data security is taken seriously by both platforms, and there are numerous features to protect information. These include encryption (at rest and in transit) for files, two-factor authentication, data encryption (at rest) for emails and TLS encryption, among other measures.
Is Zoho more expensive than G Suite?
No, it is not.
The Professional plan from Zoho is a great deal – it’s only $7/user/month or $6 if you choose the annual subscription. Plus, it has extra widgets that make using Zoho smoother and more user-friendly. All in all, opting for professional email through Zoho is far more cost-effective than G Suite.